Dickson Street to Host St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl | Events
Dickson Street businesses will host the 8th annual St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl on Saturday, March 17, 2012, beginning at 5:30 p.m.
The event begins at 5:30 p.m. on the Common Grounds Patio where each participant will receive a St. Patrick's Day Passport. Participants will then visit each business identified as a ‘participating business’ where they will get their card stamped by a bartender or designated employee.
After all of the businesses have been visited, participants can return their passport to the Common Grounds Patio for a free Pub Crawl t-shirt. Various radio personalities will be there throughout the night doing live feeds and giving away gift certificates.
Pub Crawl will keep going, but t-shirts are limited to the first 250 participants.
Upcoming Events near Washington
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Construction on Fort Smith Aquatics Park Begins
- Sebastian County Inmate Spends Night In Courts Building By Mistake
- Cancer Demystified: Tobacco Products Affecting Our Healthcare
- HealthWatch: Students Are Eating More Fruits and Vegetables
- Fort Smith Solid Waste Collection To Resume “When Conditions Improve”