Free Mulch in Fayetteville | Home & Garden
Due to an excess supply of mulch, Fayetteville residents may receive free mulch during the month of October during normal operating hours at the City’s Compost Facility located at 1708 S. Armstrong Ave. in southeast Fayetteville.
The mulch will be given away for free until supplies are exhausted and may be acquired in truck-bed/trailer amounts or residents can bring their own containers or bags for loading. The facility hours are 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and the site will also be open on Saturday, October 6th and Saturday, October 13th, from 8:00 a.m. until noon.
The mulch is made from ground-up trees and is great for weed suppression and moisture retention around plants. The mulch is made from trees collected through the City’s Yardwaste Program and trees dropped off at the Composting site.
Please contact Brian Pugh at 718-7685 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Upcoming Events near Washington
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Construction on Fort Smith Aquatics Park Begins
- Sebastian County Inmate Spends Night In Courts Building By Mistake
- Cancer Demystified: Tobacco Products Affecting Our Healthcare
- HealthWatch: Students Are Eating More Fruits and Vegetables
- Fort Smith Solid Waste Collection To Resume “When Conditions Improve”